[op25-dev] New member question

gnorbury@bondcar.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Apr 1 15:38:49 UTC 2017

Here's another feed that you can listen to if you want to hear how OP25 performs with tdma ph2 and simulcast.  Unfortunately it can be a little quite on there unless there is an active incident, but if you peruse the more recent archives you should find something to listen to.
http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25166 http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25166

The feed is running on an old Core i5 2410M notebook with 8Gb ram and Ubuntu 14.04 MATE.  My version of OP25 is derived from git.osmocom.org/op25 "max" branch with some custom tweaks to p25_frame_assembler_impl and p25p1_fdma to clear up some tdma audio glitches and the annoying process_data_unit timeout errors.

Graham

---In op25-dev at yahoogroups.com, <wb2edv at ...> wrote :

 Tom,

 Are you listening to P25, phase 2 simulcast? If so, how are your results and what hardware are you using/

 Chuck