[op25-dev] New member question

Tom Hayward tom@tomh.us [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Mar 26 01:34:14 UTC 2017

If your goal is getting OP25 working, your best bet is to stick with the
distribution that has been tested and has installation instructions, Ubuntu
14.04.
http://releases.ubuntu.com/14.04/
http://op25.osmocom.org/trac/wiki.png/wiki/InstallInstructionsPage

I installed an Ubuntu 14.04 VM, copy/pasted these instructions, and had
OP25 running quickly. It's pretty easy with the instructions.

Tom