[op25-dev] Wireshark P25 patch

'Rucker, Karen (Assoc)' karen.rucker@nist.gov [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Tue Jun 28 13:49:43 UTC 2016

I've been attempting to modify Wireshark to sniff P25 packets a la http://op25.osmocom.org/trac/wiki.png/wiki/WireSharkPage. I have the same version of Wireshark that the patch is made for, 1.8.5. My latest issue is 9 "redeclaration of enumerator" errors that come up when I attempt to compile Wireshark w/in Fedora. I have no idea where in the patch these are even declared. Any help?

Sorry if this is a repost, I can't see any prior messages.

Karen Rucker
Intern
National Institute of Standards and Technology - NIST | CTL | PSCR
325 Broadway, MS 671 | Boulder, CO 80305