[op25-dev] My OP25 Development - need assistance from the group

'Balint' balint256@hotmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Nov 16 16:28:40 UTC 2015

Hi Joe,

If you want to beta test the additions, please check out & compile the latest from:

https://github.com/balint256/gr-baz

https://github.com/balint256/op25

I still need to replace https://github.com/balint256/gr-baz/blob/master/samples/OP25.grc with the updated version though (perhaps the old one will work, or just need a small tweak). See how you go with the above and then I can send you the latest.

Kind regards,

Balint