[op25-dev] OP25 for GR v3.6 API

verymetl at hotmail.com verymetl at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 02:01:03 UTC 2014

Hi all, is the older OP25 code still available for the older GR API? I want to make sure before I dump the whole pybombs experiment. Don't get me wrong, I love the concept and it's ease of use, but most of the out of tree modules aren't 3.7 compliant. Half of the recipes won't even compile. All of the GR examples I find across the internet will not open in GRC, so I have to manually edit them. I'm just tired of the hassles...

Thanks guys.
-Scott