[op25-dev] OP-25 install successful but have question on last step (source command)

Joseph Cardani jcardani at verizon.net
Fri Mar 14 13:48:13 UTC 2014

Hi Max and everyone,

Thanks so much for your help! I will test what you said below today.

Definitely getting a USRP1 with WBX as you suggested. I am thinking about also getting Matlab home version and a few other add ons. I heard the USRP1 is not supported by Matlab directly but KIT's Simulink-UHD does.

If I do get Matlab home, would that be helpful to the OP-25 community? Does anyone else here have Matlab?

thanks,
joe