[op25-dev] another request - please help

Joseph Cardani jcardani at verizon.net
Mon Mar 10 23:38:04 UTC 2014

Maybe another option would be to remove and uninstall everything including all dependencies and UHD, GNUradio, OP-25 etc. and then re-run the pybombs. Will this idea work? Again for some reason my computer with Ubuntu 12.04 will not allow me to boot from CD after I upgraded to version 12.04 for an unknown reason, even though it's in the bios to look at CD first.

Can someone provide exactly what would need to be removed an how can I best do it. I am determined to get this darn thing to on my computer :)

thanks again,
Joe