[op25-dev] error

Joseph Cardani jcardani at verizon.net
Tue Feb 18 21:44:56 UTC 2014

Well I first ran the commands that Max sent me to build the UHD and that seemed to have worked. Then ran the pybombs again and it failed on UHD again.

So I then tried to do a clean install of Ubuntu and since I updated to 12.04 the computer will not let me boot from CD. Checked bios and the CD is first for boot but not doing it. Even tried F12 to force and the dual boot screen just appears giving me choices of booting to Ubuntu or Windows only, not disc.

Feel now I am totally messed up

Joe