[op25-dev] Package gnuradio-core was not found error [2 Attachments]

verymetl at hotmail.com verymetl at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 18:11:19 UTC 2014

I really hate bothering others, but I'm having trouble installing OP25 and don't know how to proceed. I'm getting a 'Package gnuradio-core was not found in the pkg-config search path.' error message when executing ./configure

I'm running Ubuntu 12.04, and I have successfully installed GNURadio v3.7.2.1 from the build-gnuradio script on their install from source page. I've tested the install with an RTL dongle and a quick FM demodulator and it does function properly, as well as a spectrum plot.

All the required dependencies for OP25 have been met, with the exception of the gr-4fsk package. It throws the same error as stated above. I've attached the logs for both installs, as they're too long to paste in here.

I've Googled and searched here at op25-dev to no avail. I'd really appreciate any hints as to get past this last hurdle. I'm anxious to play with Max's LSM/CQPSK tools.

Thanks for reading!

-Scott