[op25-dev] chan_usrp in asterisk idea

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Mon Dec 30 16:04:24 UTC 2013

I have a bunch of CM108 109 and 119 sound fobs from bulk purchases a couple
years ago when they were real easy to get. I could help you out if you want
on them, Shipping is usually more than the fob J

Contact me off list if you are so inclined. These are the real deal.

I can do paypal and usps flat rate box's. if that helps..

Doug

KD8B