[op25-dev] RE: help with repeater

Ryan Schilder rjschilder at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 14:37:23 UTC 2013

Well good news bad news.

Good news: I got the repeater working with analog (ctcss) or p25 input.

Bad news: it shows up on my bcd396xt as "ENC" (encrypted). My Astro Saber
also shows its receiving a signal, but the light flashes in sets of two
(i'm guessing it thinks the signal is encrypted too). The saber's LED only
lit up once I got the levels right.

I did run into this problem in an earlier version of op25 when trying the
op25_audio_tx, but using the latest version seemed to take care of that
problem.

Any ideas Max? Is there something in the source I can tweak without
rebuilding the whole thing?

-Ryan