[op25-dev] help with repeater

Ryan Schilder rjschilder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 02:28:15 UTC 2013

ok i'm about ready to pull my hair out with this one. Can anyone get the
op25 repeater to work? I'm trying to run disc_tap.py and it always gives me
the same error:

chan_usrp_rx expected 4 arguments, got 3

I've looked through the disctap_rx.py and repeater.py at the appropriate
lines. I see where disctap_rx.py is calling chan_usrp_rx with 3 variables,
and i see where repeater.py expects 4 variables.

Now what?

-Ryan
KC9GMY