[op25-dev] How can I make some changes to the code??

Matt D md123 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 5 22:58:24 UTC 2013

Hey guys,
I deleted my whole op25. checked out a new one. applied Balint's patch,
made some simple changes to the hdu.cc ldu1.cc ldu2.cc and tdu.cc files,
and built with no errors at all. the changes i made:

string
hdu::duid_str() const
{
   cout << "HDU";
   return string("HDU");
}

string
ldu1::duid_str() const
{
   return string("LDU1");
   cout << "LDU1";
}

string
ldu2::duid_str() const
{
   cout << "LDU2";
   return string("LDU2");
}

string
tdu::duid_str() const
{
   cout << "TDU";
   return string("TDU");
}

all i get in terminal when i hear the noise is a few HDUs. No LDU1s or
any of the others. There should be like 400 "TDU's.

I have been unable to figure what i am doing wrong.  Any guidance will
be very much appreciated. Thanks.
--
------
Matt D