[op25-dev] Re: data unit handler

red_xor_dead stevie.glass at gmail.com
Tue May 21 23:14:26 UTC 2013

Hi

> comments within say that the code writes frames to a log file and that
> the name of the log file is d_log.  How do we access this log file?

The logfile handler is a debug thing. It needs to be instantiated as part of the handler chain (see the constructor in op25_decoder_bf.cc for how this is done) in order to log traffic .

d_log is just the identifier for the file object - the actual file name is passed as an argument to the logfile_du_handler constructor.

ATB

Stevie