[op25-dev] Re: Full asterisk support?

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Tue Feb 26 13:22:42 UTC 2013

I too was building or more specifically started over on rebuilding on Ubuntu
10.04 LTS. My build went successfully but not sure about how I can build
Allstar Into that J I figured I wanted to try to get SOME documented version
to build then figure out how to get it working in the environment I want (
which would be over a ACID build also ) .

I was able to get GNU Radio to compile with no major errors ( read as
program stops J ) , to get op25 svn imported, the three op25 modules to
compile and install I *THINK* without major errors. Tonight I will go
through the build logs and see if I missed anything important. I had errors
regarding port audio missing on my Debian build but they did not go bang on
Ububtu  10.04 LTS.

I am not trying to steal your thread here, just comparing results along the
way
and maybe sharing stumbles

Did you start with an Acid build??? I am thinking in the *production*
edition I will need to do that
..

I have no confidence it all built correctly yet but the installs at least
completed

Doug

KD8B