[op25-dev] OP25 and WireShark Help

Robert Klamp Jr. RobertKlamp at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 04:53:46 UTC 2013

What is a loopback adapter and why does it have a IP address? I apologize if
these are dumb questions but I am trying to wrap my head around all of this,
and well I'm not doing so good. I have been working on trying to get OP25
and wireshark working today again for the last six or so hours and have not
made a dent. I have been working on this project for the last two months now
and have gotten almost nowhere. It's just very frustrating and I apologize
for all the beginner questions.

Thanks to all for any help you can provide,

Bob