[op25-dev] using op25 from c++

Balint balint256 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 13:36:09 UTC 2012

Hi Stephen,

The OP25 block is actually a Python block the combines many of the commonly
used OP25 C++ blocks together into one package for immediate use in GRC, so
unfortunately you won't be able to drop it into C++.

If you're constructing a flowgraph in C++, then you could write your code so
that it matches (using the appropriate GNU Radio API calls) the flow in the
Python block.

Hope that helps,

Balint