[op25-dev] Re: GRC blocks for OP25 and 4FSK missing

Chris Svendsen csvendsen2143 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 01:42:56 UTC 2012

Update: when running cd ~/src/op25/python       ./audio_p25_rx.py -a  I was
getting this error

AttributeError: 'fft_window' object has no attribute 'plot'

FIX was to edit  gr-wxgui.conf   in the directory
/usr/local/etc/gnuradio/conf.d
and change the line style = auto to style = nongl

Now im getting this error when running cd ~/src/op25/python
./audio_p25_rx.py -a
Error reads "NameError: global name 'msgq' is not defined"

--
Chris Svendsen
*Phone:* 407 694 7282
*Email:* csvendsen2143 at gmail.com