[op25-dev] Re: OP25 GRC - Almost but not quite working

rrgsti bobrich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:00:12 UTC 2012

I saw someone complaining about that but I really didn't have any issues on Ubuntu 11.10.  I did have to install a BLAS and LAPACK package, but they were just distro packages (apt-get install liblapack or similar).  The actual compilation and install of itpp was uneventful and either was obvious from what was in the source directory or documented.

The little patch to data_unit.cc does get audio out of the system, but it doesn't really work correctly because non-voice frames are tagged as voice, and you get a bunch of odd artifacts and hiccups.