Which repository to use for a 4G development

Rafael Diniz rafael at rhizomatica.org
Sun Feb 2 12:14:42 UTC 2020

Hi Sukchan,

Interestingly I did this before I sent the email (installing mongodb
from mongodb official "org" repo). The issue is that the Open5Gs
packages depend (from the debian package definitions) on mongodb*, but
the packages from mongodb website have name mongodb-org*, so packages
still do not install cleanly (of course a small modification directly to
the Open5Gs packages changing depends from mongodb* to mongodb-org*
might work).

Rafael