PCAP file from a CSFB

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Jun 4 08:15:42 UTC 2019

Hi Sukchan and Romeu,

we are running an automated test suite for the SGsAP interface of OsmoMSC.

In this situation, the test suite implements/emulates the MME side.

The test source code can be found in osmo-ttcn3-hacks.git on git.osmocom.org,
specifically in the 'msc' subdirectory.

However, you don't need to run the test suite to get access to the pcap files,
as our jenkins continuous integration server is publishing  a pcap file for each
and every test case that gets executed every night.

You can e.g. find the results of todays build at:
https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/view/TTCN3/job/ttcn3-msc-test/561/artifact/logs/msc-tester/

you will liekely be interested in the MSC_Tests.TC_sgsap_*.pcap files like
https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/view/TTCN3/job/ttcn3-msc-test/561/artifact/logs/msc-tester/MSC_Tests.TC_sgsap_lu_and_mt_call.pcap

Please feel free to keep Philipp and/or me in Cc.  Philipp is the developer
implementing the MSC side of SGsAP in Osmocom.