PCAP file from a CSFB

Sukchan Lee acetcom at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 02:48:50 UTC 2019

Hi Romeu,

First, thank you for helping to improve NextEPC.

Of course, I also do not have a pcap file related to CSFB. However, I've
re-designed the socket library so that you can easily implement this
function.

In the new socket library, you only need to create sgsap-path.c. The common
part of the remaining SCTP is handled by ogs-sctp.c.

Please let me know if you want to access github directly. Of course, you
can use the pull-request method. Use the convenient method.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot!

2019년 6월 1일 (토) 오전 9:11, Romeu Medeiros <medeiros at medeiros.eng.br>님이 작성: