CS Fallback in NextEPC

Romeu Medeiros medeiros at medeiros.eng.br
Sun Jul 14 01:48:21 UTC 2019

Hello Sukchan,

In some situations the CSFB will be realized in a partner network, (Another
GSM/3G Network), with this the MNC and MCC will be different.

I suggest this configuration format for this case:

    sgsap:
      addr: 127.0.0.2
      port: 29119
      plmn_id:
        mcc: 001
        mnc: 01
      dest_plmn_id:
        mcc: 002
        mnc: 02
      tac: 4130
      lac: 43690

With this, the RegistredLAI will have this information MCC: 002, MNC: 02
and LAI: 43690.

If you agree with this I can implement this.

Thanks

Romeu Medeiros