Easy way to add subscribers to hss without node.js / web UI

Sukchan Lee acetcom at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 00:12:30 UTC 2019

Hi Harald,

It is a good idea to provide these script. Let me start to survey node.js or python library.

Some time might be needed. I’ll support CSV. And also I’d like to support all possible subscriber info that nextepc test code used to.

Thanks for raising this issues.

Best Regards,
     Sukchan

2019. 7. 12. 오전 8:10, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> 작성: