What's next plan?

Sukchan Lee acetcom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:00:34 UTC 2019

Dear Community People.

Some people are asking about next plan. I didn't answer correctly because I
don't know how much time I have or how much my abilities are possible. But
now I think I need to start sharing what I want to do.

I don't know if it's possible to this, but I'd just like to prepare to move
5G Core. But there are a lots of things before that and I don't know
exactly when this project is going on.

Anyway, in order to share the code used by 4G/5G, I will separate the
repository as follows:

Repo1 : libogscore - apt install libogscore-dev

Repo2 : libogs-asn1c
   - common : apt install libogs-asn1c-common-dev
   - s1ap : apt install libogs-asn1c-s1ap-dev

Repo3 : libogs-freeDiameter - apt install libogs-freeDiameter-dev
   - libfdcore
   - libfdproto

Repo4 : libogslib - apt install libogslib-dev
   - s1ap : apt install libogs-s1ap-dev
      DEPEND libogs-asn1c-common-dev libogs-asn1c-s1ap
   - nas : apt install libogs-nas-dev
   - gtp : apt install libogs-gtp-dev
   - diameter : apt install libogs-diameter-dev
      DEPEND libogs-freeDiameter-dev
   - app : apt install libogs-app-dev

Repo5 : ogs-mme - apt install ogs-mme
  ; DEPEND libogs-app-dev libogs-s1ap-dev libogs-nas-dev libogs-gtp-dev
libogs-diameter-dev
Repo6 : ogs-hss - apt install ogs-hss
  ; DEPEND libogs-app-dev libogs-diameter-dev
Repo7 : ogs-pcrf - apt install ogs-pcrf
  ; DEPEND libogs-app-dev libogs-diameter-dev
Repo8 : ogs-sgw - apt install ogs-sgw
  ; DEPEND libogs-app-dev libogs-gtp-dev
Repo9 : ogs-pgw - apt install ogs-pgw
  ; DEPEND libogs-app-dev libogs-gtp-dev libogs-diameter-dev

Repo10 : ogs-epc
  ; if all stuff are available, current nextepc repo is changed to ogs-dev
for managing issues list

This approach is similar to the osmocom project. In fact, I'm not sure
whether this is good or not. However, osmocom manages 2G/3G like this and I
believe that experience.

So I'll do it from now.

P.S.
Please, feel free to give any idea the above plan. Expecially, 'NAMING'. ^^;

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
     Sukchan