Architecture and software development

Oscar Soriano Riera oskar at enrutador.com
Sat Oct 23 23:24:40 UTC 2010

 Hi Patrick

 The scenario that I find most attractive is 2, can associate with a PC
 with a card pcmcia to any type of FP either an asterisk or any other
 manufacturer's base seems exciting.
 I'll be anxious to try any new developments that take place in the
 software, if you think that the slides can be useful for the web I can
 send examples to illustrate the sources, since it is a topic largely
 unknown in Spain and could help. Anything that can help you be an honor
 for me.
 Thank you very much for your work
 Heavy greetings