[gr-gsm] Need help regarding application

Mayank Saka mayanksaka131313 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 07:54:49 UTC 2020

Dear OsmocomBB Team,

My self Mayank Saka, I am a college student of IIITD, I am a researcher.
And we have a project, (Telecommunication vulnerability)

We had a word with ettus support team, they suggested us below devices for
ss7 or telecommunication vulnerability project.

1.USRP B200
2. TCXO GPSDO module

Please help us what kind of device and application we need or our project
we want intercept SMS or call, please guide us application and devices so
we can buy and continue our project

Thanks and Regards