[gr-gsm] installation issue

MG - SMS ARSIA mg at sms-arsia.fr
Mon Jan 20 16:39:40 UTC 2020

Hello Piotr,
Thanks for your answer, you are  very kind. By the way, I did some progress, but I have still problems.
So, I'm trying to install gnuradio 3.7.9 but VOLK is required.
So I installed volk by source, I used Volk 1.2 (I tried the other version but I got errors) but I have some warning when I open gnuradio like
	1) "block with key __xx.xml" already exists."
	2) AttributeError ("modue object has no attribute 'channel_model'").
Btw, GRC seems to open correctly..
Although these warnings and errors, I installed GrGsm but when I want to execute grgsm_livemon I have an error "'module' object has no attribute 'source'"...
I resume the current installation software versions :
Ubuntu 14.04
GrGsm 0.41.1
UHD_003.009.005
Gnuradio 3.7.9
Volk 1.2
Libosmocore on the master branch

Do you have other recommendations ? Are there a (exhaustive?) list of compatible versions for ubuntu 14.04?
BR
Matteo