[gr-gsm] installation issue

MG - SMS ARSIA mg at sms-arsia.fr
Wed Jan 15 17:20:53 UTC 2020

Hello, I would like to install gr-gsm but I have some problems.
I give you some information about the installation tries:

  1.  OS Ubuntu 14.04
  2.  version of gnuradio : 3.6.5.1 (the one compatible with Ubuntu 14, do you propose another version?)
  3.  I follow the instructions on https://osmocom.org/projects/gr-gsm/wiki/Installation. I used two methods
     *   for ubuntu 16 (?) but during the build I have a fatal error: "fatal error : gnuradio/attributes.h not found" in api.h

there is a header file named "attributes.h" in my gnuradio installation, maybe I should "connect it" in the file?

     *   I tried with Pybombs, but it's so difficult and I obtained many dependencies problems
  1.  I installed libosmocore from the source

Thanks you for your help
Best regards,
MG