RACH intercepting

mohamed yehia mohamedyehia219 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 10:18:01 UTC 2019

Dear community members,
I'm interested in intercepting L band up-link RACH channel
I found the BCCH channel of the spot beam I'm currently in then scan the
same ARFCN but in uplink
I had a cfile and I tried to read it using gr-gmr1
<https://github.com/osmocom/osmo-gmr/tree/sylvain/gr/gr-gmr1> in the branch
sylvain/gr <https://github.com/osmocom/osmo-gmr/tree/sylvain/gr>
but i have no results , may be I don't know how to use the read utility in
sylvain/gr <https://github.com/osmocom/osmo-gmr/tree/sylvain/gr>
I also have another question about the file test.pcap in
http://people.osmocom.org/tnt/gmr/
how can I have a file like it and is it l band RACH data or C band.
--

*Best Regards , *

*Mohamed Yehia Mohamed *
Mobile : +2 0102 674 5023