need help

fe8769 fe8769 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:27:01 UTC 2019

Hello

Thanks to *mohamed yehia* for great help in understanding in osmo-gmr
project . In wireshark I saw "immediate assignment" are displaying a
different ARFCN than one I was listen too . That means that TCH3 channel is
on another ARFCN .

What is the way  to follow both ARFCN ? I didn't find the ./gmr_multi_rx
utility on git (wiki says :

./gmr_multi_rx --gmr1-dl 941 942 -a RX2 -S B:0 -T 10

-is kc extrat the same way as gr-gsm with rainbow tables ?

thanks