Announcing OsmoDevCon 2015

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Feb 13 07:10:12 UTC 2015

Dear Osmocom.org project members,

I'm happy to be able to announce the annual incarnation of OsmoDevCon.

The Date is set for March 27 through 30.  Venue: As usual, IN-Berlin
e.V. in Berlin, Germany.

Further details can be obtained from
	http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OsmoDevCon2015

Attendance, as usual, is restricted to people with an active history in
the Project by contributions in terms of code, patches, discussions,
documentation or in other form.

= Registration =

If you have wiki access, please add yourself to the #Requested section.

Alternatively, you can send me private e-mail about it.

After review, your (nick)name will be listed in the #Confirmed section.

Looking forward to meeting all of you again soon!