Subject: osmocom-bb.git branch, jolly/testing, updated. osmocon_v0.0.0-1151-g4c4f19b
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 11:38:01 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The Open Source GSM Base Band stack".

The branch, jolly/testing has been updated
       via  4c4f19b04027c655ca4922630057f93b9c4165a7 (commit)
       via  2328baa746e3c036f1c09a315bdd49d2a3b2071a (commit)
      from  d56a8006676959dfff6b1389487e19e845476175 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit 4c4f19b04027c655ca4922630057f93b9c4165a7
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Nov 3 11:33:19 2011 +0100

    [mobile] Adding (partly implemented) supplementary service support
    
    Use VTY to request your extension number form OpenBSC:
    
    en
    service 1 *100#
    
    (Things like call forwarding seems to to work yet.)

commit 2328baa746e3c036f1c09a315bdd49d2a3b2071a
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Nov 3 11:31:06 2011 +0100

    [mobile] Typo and SMS display fix
    
    addition to commit da473def84a5e5787f898c433d23958f6a9f0328

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/common/logging.h    |    1 +
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/Makefile.am  |    6 +-
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/gsm480_ss.h  |    9 +
 .../include/osmocom/bb/mobile/transaction.h        |    4 +
 src/host/layer23/src/common/logging.c              |    6 +
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/Makefile.am            |    4 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/app_mobile.c           |    3 +
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm411_sms.c           |   25 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm480_ss.c            |  612 ++++++++++++++++++++
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm48_mm.c             |   11 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/main.c                 |    2 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/transaction.c          |    7 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/vty_interface.c        |   17 +
 13 files changed, 679 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 src/host/layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/gsm480_ss.h
 create mode 100644 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm480_ss.c

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The Open Source GSM Base Band stack