Subject: libosmocore.git branch master updated. 0.6.3-8-g6b26218
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 13:31:44 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications".

The branch, master has been updated
  discards  343cfe7917c167de80f2bb59f8abb5f2808fe826 (commit)
       via  6b2621883f4c0ce446bae52198c6169c02efda6b (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (343cfe7917c167de80f2bb59f8abb5f2808fe826)
            \
             N -- N -- N (6b2621883f4c0ce446bae52198c6169c02efda6b)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=6b2621883f4c0ce446bae52198c6169c02efda6b

commit 6b2621883f4c0ce446bae52198c6169c02efda6b
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Aug 14 12:26:27 2013 +0200

    core: Move OSMO_DEPRECATED to new core/defs.h file
    
    Add a new core/defs.h file for definitions that can be used from
    within header files without including prototypes and extern
    declarations. It's primarily meant for macro definitions and basic
    typedefs.
    
    Move the definition of OSMO_DEPRECATED there and use compiler version
    info to avoid compiler errors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include/Makefile.am | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications