Subject: osmo-st-network.git branch master updated. 6ddaa3cd5b47d848f472955d40479f1afa1a4af2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:10:13 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Smalltalk version of IPA muxer, SCCP muxer, msgb class".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  6ddaa3cd5b47d848f472955d40479f1afa1a4af2 (commit)
      from  13eff3cdf96ad3670d98d62a95b1ad20e86d2cd9 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-network/commit/?id=6ddaa3cd5b47d848f472955d40479f1afa1a4af2

commit 6ddaa3cd5b47d848f472955d40479f1afa1a4af2
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Nov 12 16:09:31 2013 +0100

    sccp: GTI means global title indication but we work with GTs
    
    Rename some methods as we work with global titles and not the
    global title indication.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 sccp/SCCPAddress.st                | 12 +++++++++++-
 sccp/SCCPGlobalTitleTranslation.st |  7 ++++++-
 2 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Smalltalk version of IPA muxer, SCCP muxer, msgb class