Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch standalone updated. v0.1.0-13-gbdc8f22
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 08:16:16 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, standalone has been updated
       via  bdc8f22132334f66e49b20148410eb9d20855a54 (commit)
      from  6e29bf179f3e6c18cb10b189c7518afd1239fc66 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=bdc8f22132334f66e49b20148410eb9d20855a54

commit bdc8f22132334f66e49b20148410eb9d20855a54
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Aug 4 10:16:06 2013 +0200

    uhd: use gr-uhd by default, fall back to built-in code if not found

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 CMakeLists.txt                                     |  4 +++
 include/osmosdr/runtime/CMakeLists.txt             |  7 ++++-
 include/osmosdr/{ => runtime/gnuradio/uhd}/api.h   | 14 ++++-----
 .../osmosdr/runtime/gnuradio}/uhd/usrp_sink.h      |  5 +--
 .../osmosdr/runtime/gnuradio}/uhd/usrp_source.h    |  5 +--
 lib/CMakeLists.txt                                 | 36 ++++++++++++++++------
 lib/{ => runtime}/uhd/gr_uhd_common.h              |  0
 lib/{ => runtime}/uhd/usrp_sink_impl.cc            |  0
 lib/{ => runtime}/uhd/usrp_sink_impl.h             |  2 +-
 lib/{ => runtime}/uhd/usrp_source_impl.cc          |  0
 lib/{ => runtime}/uhd/usrp_source_impl.h           |  2 +-
 lib/uhd/CMakeLists.txt                             |  5 ++-
 lib/uhd/uhd_sink_c.h                               |  3 +-
 lib/uhd/uhd_source_c.h                             |  3 +-
 14 files changed, 56 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
 copy include/osmosdr/{ => runtime/gnuradio/uhd}/api.h (77%)
 rename {lib => include/osmosdr/runtime/gnuradio}/uhd/usrp_sink.h (99%)
 rename {lib => include/osmosdr/runtime/gnuradio}/uhd/usrp_source.h (99%)
 rename lib/{ => runtime}/uhd/gr_uhd_common.h (100%)
 rename lib/{ => runtime}/uhd/usrp_sink_impl.cc (100%)
 rename lib/{ => runtime}/uhd/usrp_sink_impl.h (99%)
 rename lib/{ => runtime}/uhd/usrp_source_impl.cc (100%)
 rename lib/{ => runtime}/uhd/usrp_source_impl.h (99%)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block