Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch standalone updated. v0.1.0-12-g6e29bf1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 22:20:58 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, standalone has been updated
  discards  ccdbbb4550c4ffc2fa340b9dcdd6d8e68beb364a (commit)
       via  6e29bf179f3e6c18cb10b189c7518afd1239fc66 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (ccdbbb4550c4ffc2fa340b9dcdd6d8e68beb364a)
            \
             N -- N -- N (6e29bf179f3e6c18cb10b189c7518afd1239fc66)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=6e29bf179f3e6c18cb10b189c7518afd1239fc66

commit 6e29bf179f3e6c18cb10b189c7518afd1239fc66
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Aug 4 00:18:45 2013 +0200

    rtl_tcp: remove gr-blocks usage for float-to-complex conversion
    
    thanks to Hoernchen for the initial patch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block