Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch standalone updated. v0.1.0-12-gccdbbb4
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 22:18:51 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, standalone has been updated
       via  ccdbbb4550c4ffc2fa340b9dcdd6d8e68beb364a (commit)
       via  bd800ed89e75d8d6156276eaa7fd388b59df5754 (commit)
      from  f4fd3a176a06471eba73a9004a99381b23caf894 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=ccdbbb4550c4ffc2fa340b9dcdd6d8e68beb364a

commit ccdbbb4550c4ffc2fa340b9dcdd6d8e68beb364a
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Aug 4 00:18:45 2013 +0200

    rtl_tcp: remove gr-blocks usage for float-to-complex conversion

http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=bd800ed89e75d8d6156276eaa7fd388b59df5754

commit bd800ed89e75d8d6156276eaa7fd388b59df5754
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Aug 4 00:10:40 2013 +0200

    file: import file_source to make it independent from gr blocks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 .../osmosdr/runtime/gnuradio/blocks/file_source.h  |  85 +++++++++
 lib/CMakeLists.txt                                 |   5 +-
 lib/rtl_tcp/CMakeLists.txt                         |   2 +-
 lib/rtl_tcp/rtl_tcp_source_c.cc                    |  15 +-
 lib/rtl_tcp/rtl_tcp_source_f.cc                    |  47 +++--
 lib/rtl_tcp/rtl_tcp_source_f.h                     |   3 +-
 lib/runtime/blocks/file_source_impl.cc             | 192 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../blocks/{throttle_impl.h => file_source_impl.h} |  38 ++--
 lib/runtime/blocks/throttle_impl.cc                |  15 ++
 9 files changed, 352 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/osmosdr/runtime/gnuradio/blocks/file_source.h
 create mode 100644 lib/runtime/blocks/file_source_impl.cc
 copy lib/runtime/blocks/{throttle_impl.h => file_source_impl.h} (55%)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block