Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch standalone updated. v0.1.0-10-gf4fd3a1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 19:52:08 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, standalone has been updated
  discards  289e2e41284232e382b4ce57b1bee34f75c071e0 (commit)
       via  f4fd3a176a06471eba73a9004a99381b23caf894 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (289e2e41284232e382b4ce57b1bee34f75c071e0)
            \
             N -- N -- N (f4fd3a176a06471eba73a9004a99381b23caf894)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=f4fd3a176a06471eba73a9004a99381b23caf894

commit f4fd3a176a06471eba73a9004a99381b23caf894
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Aug 3 21:42:48 2013 +0200

    runtime: always export runtime and blocks symbols

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 lib/CMakeLists.txt | 10 +++-------
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block