Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch standalone updated. v0.1.0-10-g289e2e4
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 19:45:38 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, standalone has been updated
  discards  073004df2d5f75c758be4239ba215d67a94d769a (commit)
       via  289e2e41284232e382b4ce57b1bee34f75c071e0 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (073004df2d5f75c758be4239ba215d67a94d769a)
            \
             N -- N -- N (289e2e41284232e382b4ce57b1bee34f75c071e0)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=289e2e41284232e382b4ce57b1bee34f75c071e0

commit 289e2e41284232e382b4ce57b1bee34f75c071e0
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Aug 3 21:42:48 2013 +0200

    runtime: forcefully export osmosdr, runtime and blocks on windows

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 lib/CMakeLists.txt | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block