Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch standalone updated. v0.1.0-9-g3df0e00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 19:05:28 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, standalone has been updated
  discards  13502854f9b36e213cce393a70a25611b0d81381 (commit)
       via  3df0e0027670e830ce90ff9036daba512859d8ab (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (13502854f9b36e213cce393a70a25611b0d81381)
            \
             N -- N -- N (3df0e0027670e830ce90ff9036daba512859d8ab)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=3df0e0027670e830ce90ff9036daba512859d8ab

commit 3df0e0027670e830ce90ff9036daba512859d8ab
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Aug 3 21:02:47 2013 +0200

    uhd: import gr-uhd code to be independent from gnuradio-runtime
    
    stripped stream tags support due to lack of pmt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block