Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch standalone updated. v0.1.0-8-gf14ab41
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 18:37:03 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, standalone has been updated
  discards  c1c462f0787305e4b00c5ec34d4880f56d72cf54 (commit)
       via  f14ab41aecfd20a7ce5449a88ee8676ab9f21602 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (c1c462f0787305e4b00c5ec34d4880f56d72cf54)
            \
             N -- N -- N (f14ab41aecfd20a7ce5449a88ee8676ab9f21602)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=f14ab41aecfd20a7ce5449a88ee8676ab9f21602

commit f14ab41aecfd20a7ce5449a88ee8676ab9f21602
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Aug 3 19:01:31 2013 +0200

    runtime: import minimal gr runtime for standalone mode (wip)
    
    stripped pmt and message infrastructure, no logging, no nothing...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 CMakeLists.txt | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block