Subject: osmo-trx.git branch master updated. 085f8b2b15d82e08aa3b936d9d23dd8bbd47dfd1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 02:45:45 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "OpenBTS' transceiver retro-fit".

The branch, master has been updated
  discards  e9125c4fcedd2929f35b7549876f244470db408c (commit)
       via  085f8b2b15d82e08aa3b936d9d23dd8bbd47dfd1 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (e9125c4fcedd2929f35b7549876f244470db408c)
            \
             N -- N -- N (085f8b2b15d82e08aa3b936d9d23dd8bbd47dfd1)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/osmo-trx/commit/?id=085f8b2b15d82e08aa3b936d9d23dd8bbd47dfd1

commit 085f8b2b15d82e08aa3b936d9d23dd8bbd47dfd1
Author: Linux User <ttsou@usrp-e1xx.(none)>
Date:   Wed Apr 2 03:31:44 2014 +0100

    Transceiver52M: Add E1XX USRP device id and timings
    
    Device specific timing settings for the E100 and E110 were missing from
    the Tx/Rx offset table. Add E1XX identifier and offsets to the device
    list and offset table respectively.
    
    Signed-off-by: Thomas Tsou <[email-masked]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:

hooks/post-receive
-- 
OpenBTS' transceiver retro-fit