Subject: openbsc.git branch master updated. 0.13.0-340-ge827812
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:41:26 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  e827812051f1597db89da2b90e2899b5cd1955ea (commit)
      from  8a158bb1ea36d0f88da18d0f034884b30f09fda2 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=e827812051f1597db89da2b90e2899b5cd1955ea

commit e827812051f1597db89da2b90e2899b5cd1955ea
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Mar 31 13:42:11 2014 +0200

    ipa: Use enhanced ipa_msg_recv_buffered() to cope with partioned IPA messages
    
    The old ipa_msg_recv() implementation didn't support partial receive,
    so IPA connections got disconnected when this happened.
    
    This patch adds the handling of the temporary message buffers and uses
    ipa_msg_recv_buffered().
    
    It has been successfully tested by jerlbeck with osmo-nitb and
    osmo-bsc.
    
    Ticket: OW#768
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/configure.ac                  |  2 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/bsc_msc.h     |  2 ++
 openbsc/include/openbsc/bsc_nat.h     |  5 +++++
 openbsc/include/openbsc/control_cmd.h |  3 +++
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_msc.c          | 10 ++++++++++
 openbsc/src/libctrl/control_if.c      |  5 ++++-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc/osmo_bsc_msc.c   |  6 ++++--
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat.c    | 19 +++++++++++++++----
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_ussd.c   |  8 ++++++--
 9 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)