Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch bladerf updated. v0.1.0-64-gd8245e0
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 19:20:49 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, bladerf has been updated
       via  d8245e02789fe7779cc83a332786a4eb7f6a6145 (commit)
      from  b3dcdc27a566a3c2ebc81c22ab598827c956b8e9 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=d8245e02789fe7779cc83a332786a4eb7f6a6145

commit d8245e02789fe7779cc83a332786a4eb7f6a6145
Author: Brian Padalino <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Jan 18 14:12:02 2014 -0500

    bladeRF: Modifying correction calls.
    
    Modifying correction function calls to match libbladeRF API.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 lib/bladerf/bladerf_common.cc   | 28 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 lib/bladerf/bladerf_common.h    | 19 ++++++++++---------
 lib/bladerf/bladerf_sink_c.cc   | 28 ++--------------------------
 lib/bladerf/bladerf_source_c.cc | 27 ++-------------------------
 4 files changed, 42 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block