Subject: openbsc.git branch master updated. 0.13.0-420-g8f50359
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 17:25:23 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  8f50359ebf664f7a250d332b7a19a96cd65fae09 (commit)
      from  cb04ca2fc3dba66fc5d2e8daef53a7078051c94c (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=8f50359ebf664f7a250d332b7a19a96cd65fae09

commit 8f50359ebf664f7a250d332b7a19a96cd65fae09
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Jun 2 10:49:00 2014 +0200

    gprs: Use area terms LAI/RAI as defined in GSM 03.03
    
    Currently the terms 'Routing area code' (RAC) and 'Location area
    code' (LAC) are used in several places where 'Routing area
    identification' (RAI) or 'Location area identification' (LAI) are
    meant in fact.
    
    This patch replaces RAC/LAC by RAI/LAI and 'code' by 'identification'
    at these places.
    
    Note that RAI := MCC MNC LAC RAC, and LAI := MCC MNC LAC (see GSM
    03.03, sections 4.1 and 4.2).
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/src/gprs/gb_proxy.c           |  54 +++++++--------
 openbsc/tests/gbproxy/gbproxy_test.ok | 120 +++++++++++++++++-----------------
 2 files changed, 87 insertions(+), 87 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)