Subject: osmo-st-all.git branch master updated. 348d52c79cf33826b58292a4a7a16c4db91bac6f
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 06:45:41 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Git submodule with Smalltalk modules".

The branch, master has been updated
  discards  2fa1935beec5403a3ebb0d24c1b16c76f622dfa1 (commit)
  discards  57b41e686bd1d529c9adaefc0e456357fef91f93 (commit)
  discards  5c57a196bbdc80144492b72d4d25e6d38cf94db9 (commit)
  discards  60a2f1cbb9117e4a1e9f2e1c3db31067b440c8ad (commit)
  discards  b15481664385ebe46b1a3751937cc3f9b3d2ee60 (commit)
  discards  00eb729e567f33e828bf4ad9ea5f714ba8181fef (commit)
  discards  9a89c28fafa7ce8c62e49d2925adfb05138811a8 (commit)
       via  348d52c79cf33826b58292a4a7a16c4db91bac6f (commit)
       via  1a3f5cb16a1a1dd3926e230fe125f4212c779dc2 (commit)
       via  446eb1a58625e90aa0c877d3681e403eabff13bd (commit)
       via  b510631ac028e02c028c29979979b880c717ccd1 (commit)
       via  70d1772e5b3a4ae768ee5e09e35901b9aaa1e28b (commit)
       via  0b3326286b39b1421af3349deab1a66e51e531e0 (commit)
       via  a4d7a609f7ad17c342cdd89ab103d4edee166638 (commit)
       via  65ef8d820c2cfa7c7b1a15dbf35b8b23830d1f1a (commit)
       via  4e3227730b0f8e48fc4513d0d614d90f52531678 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (2fa1935beec5403a3ebb0d24c1b16c76f622dfa1)
            \
             N -- N -- N (348d52c79cf33826b58292a4a7a16c4db91bac6f)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-all/commit/?id=348d52c79cf33826b58292a4a7a16c4db91bac6f

commit 348d52c79cf33826b58292a4a7a16c4db91bac6f
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 3 08:34:14 2014 +0200

    debian: Prepare a new debian release

http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-all/commit/?id=1a3f5cb16a1a1dd3926e230fe125f4212c779dc2

commit 1a3f5cb16a1a1dd3926e230fe125f4212c779dc2
Merge: 446eb1a 8b626c8
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 3 08:44:49 2014 +0200

    Merge remote-tracking branch 'osmo-st-sip/master'

http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-all/commit/?id=446eb1a58625e90aa0c877d3681e403eabff13bd

commit 446eb1a58625e90aa0c877d3681e403eabff13bd
Merge: b510631 befb7a5
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 3 08:44:48 2014 +0200

    Merge remote-tracking branch 'osmo-st-msc/master'

http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-all/commit/?id=b510631ac028e02c028c29979979b880c717ccd1

commit b510631ac028e02c028c29979979b880c717ccd1
Merge: 70d1772 15be4f4
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 3 08:44:47 2014 +0200

    Merge remote-tracking branch 'osmo-st-gsm/master'

http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-all/commit/?id=70d1772e5b3a4ae768ee5e09e35901b9aaa1e28b

commit 70d1772e5b3a4ae768ee5e09e35901b9aaa1e28b
Merge: 0b33262 4e32277
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 3 08:44:46 2014 +0200

    Merge branch 'master' of git://git.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-asn1

http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-all/commit/?id=0b3326286b39b1421af3349deab1a66e51e531e0

commit 0b3326286b39b1421af3349deab1a66e51e531e0
Merge: a4d7a60 9482645
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 3 08:44:44 2014 +0200

    Merge remote-tracking branch 'osmo-st-mgcp/master'

http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-all/commit/?id=a4d7a609f7ad17c342cdd89ab103d4edee166638

commit a4d7a609f7ad17c342cdd89ab103d4edee166638
Merge: 65ef8d8 cb55eb5
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 3 08:44:42 2014 +0200

    Merge remote-tracking branch 'osmo-st-network/master'

http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-all/commit/?id=65ef8d820c2cfa7c7b1a15dbf35b8b23830d1f1a

commit 65ef8d820c2cfa7c7b1a15dbf35b8b23830d1f1a
Merge: 515198a 9e0df13
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 3 08:44:40 2014 +0200

    Merge remote-tracking branch 'osmo-st-core/master'

http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-all/commit/?id=4e3227730b0f8e48fc4513d0d614d90f52531678

commit 4e3227730b0f8e48fc4513d0d614d90f52531678
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Mar 31 14:04:07 2013 +0200

    misc: Add proper categories to ease porting to Pharo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 debian/changelog                                   |    2 +-
 osmo-st-asn1/BERTLVStreamTest.st                   |    7 +
 osmo-st-core/GSTExtensions.st                      |   18 +-
 osmo-st-core/Timer.st                              |   19 +-
 osmo-st-core/changes_for_pharo.st                  |   31 +-
 osmo-st-gsm/A3A8.st                                |   75 +
 osmo-st-gsm/BSSAP.st                               |  155 +
 osmo-st-gsm/BSSMAP.st                              |  799 +++++
 osmo-st-gsm/GSM411.st                              |  215 ++
 osmo-st-gsm/GSM48.st                               | 3198 ++++++++++++++++++++
 osmo-st-gsm/GSMEncoding.st                         |  202 ++
 osmo-st-gsm/Loader.st                              |   28 -
 osmo-st-gsm/Makefile                               |   11 -
 osmo-st-gsm/Messages.st                            |  169 ++
 osmo-st-gsm/README                                 |   30 +-
 osmo-st-gsm/SCCPHandler.st                         |  644 ++++
 osmo-st-gsm/SMSTests.st                            |   47 +
 osmo-st-gsm/Start.st                               |   27 -
 osmo-st-gsm/Tests.st                               |  961 ++++++
 osmo-st-gsm/contrib/osmo-msc                       |  152 -
 osmo-st-gsm/package.xml                            |   82 +-
 osmo-st-gsm/src/BSCConfig.st                       |  126 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/BSCIPAConnection.st                |  223 --
 osmo-st-gsm/src/BSCListener.st                     |   88 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/BSCSCCPHandler.st                  |   64 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/GSMCMServiceRequest.st             |  108 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/GSMLURequest.st                    |   61 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/GSMProcessor.st                    |  755 -----
 osmo-st-gsm/src/HLR.st                             |   74 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/Logging.st                         |   78 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/MSC.st                             |  323 --
 osmo-st-gsm/src/PagingManager.st                   |   68 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/VLR.st                             |  113 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/auth/GSMAuthenticatorBase.st       |   86 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/auth/GSMIdentityAuthenticator.st   |   88 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/auth/GSMNullAuthenticator.st       |   37 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/call/Extensions.st                 |   71 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/call/GSMEmergencySetup.st          |   33 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/call/GSMMOCall.st                  |  252 --
 osmo-st-gsm/src/call/SIPMTCall.st                  |  121 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/sip/MSCSIPIdentity.st              |   93 -
 osmo-st-gsm/src/sip/SIPIdentityManager.st          |   66 -
 osmo-st-gsm/start.st                               |   66 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/AuthTestIdentity.st              |   89 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/AuthTestNull.st                  |   51 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/BSCConfigTest.st                 |   67 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/BSCIPAConnectionTest.st          |   30 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/BSCListenerTest.st               |   47 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/GSMProcessorMockBase.st          |   45 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/GSMProcessorMockForAuthCheat.st  |   32 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/GSMProcessorMockForAuthIMSI.st   |   36 -
 .../tests/GSMProcessorMockForAuthTimeout.st        |   25 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/HLRDummyResolver.st              |   23 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/HLRTest.st                       |   35 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/MSCBSCConnectionHandlerTest.st   |   37 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/MockSIPUserAgent.st              |   38 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/SIPIdentityManagerTest.st        |   35 -
 osmo-st-gsm/tests/VLRTest.st                       |   38 -
 osmo-st-mgcp/callagent/MGCPCommands.st             |   74 +-
 osmo-st-mgcp/callagent/MGCPParser.st               |    6 +-
 osmo-st-mgcp/callagent/MGCPResponse.st             |   36 +-
 osmo-st-mgcp/callagent/Tests.st                    |   52 +-
 osmo-st-mgcp/grammar/MGCPGrammar.st                |    7 +-
 osmo-st-mgcp/grammar/MGCPGrammarTest.st            |    9 -
 64 files changed, 6580 insertions(+), 4098 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/A3A8.st
 create mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/BSSAP.st
 create mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/BSSMAP.st
 create mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/GSM411.st
 create mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/GSM48.st
 create mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/GSMEncoding.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/Loader.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/Makefile
 create mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/Messages.st
 create mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/SCCPHandler.st
 create mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/SMSTests.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/Start.st
 create mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/Tests.st
 delete mode 100755 osmo-st-gsm/contrib/osmo-msc
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/BSCConfig.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/BSCIPAConnection.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/BSCListener.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/BSCSCCPHandler.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/GSMCMServiceRequest.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/GSMLURequest.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/GSMProcessor.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/HLR.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/Logging.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/MSC.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/PagingManager.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/VLR.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/auth/GSMAuthenticatorBase.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/auth/GSMIdentityAuthenticator.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/auth/GSMNullAuthenticator.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/call/Extensions.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/call/GSMEmergencySetup.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/call/GSMMOCall.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/call/SIPMTCall.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/sip/MSCSIPIdentity.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/src/sip/SIPIdentityManager.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/start.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/AuthTestIdentity.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/AuthTestNull.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/BSCConfigTest.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/BSCIPAConnectionTest.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/BSCListenerTest.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/GSMProcessorMockBase.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/GSMProcessorMockForAuthCheat.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/GSMProcessorMockForAuthIMSI.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/GSMProcessorMockForAuthTimeout.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/HLRDummyResolver.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/HLRTest.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/MSCBSCConnectionHandlerTest.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/MockSIPUserAgent.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/SIPIdentityManagerTest.st
 delete mode 100644 osmo-st-gsm/tests/VLRTest.st

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Git submodule with Smalltalk modules