Subject: osmo-st-sip.git branch master updated. 8b626c8a52cf5bf5d35f62cad75d701d67f345b9
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 06:26:57 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "SIP handling PetitParser".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  8b626c8a52cf5bf5d35f62cad75d701d67f345b9 (commit)
      from  24dbbc986cd108484f1ebad9d583011090065eae (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-sip/commit/?id=8b626c8a52cf5bf5d35f62cad75d701d67f345b9

commit 8b626c8a52cf5bf5d35f62cad75d701d67f345b9
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Jun 2 21:55:27 2014 +0200

    parser/grammar: Be able to parse domain used by Yate.
    
    It looks like "domain" is not proper in yate. Just parse it as
    numbers and words.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 callagent/parser/SIPParser.st    |  4 ++++
 callagent/tests/SIPParserTest.st | 23 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 grammar/SIPGrammar.st            |  9 ++++++++-
 3 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
SIP handling PetitParser