Subject: openbsc.git branch jerlbeck/features/mgcp-transcoding updated. 0.13.0-368-gb7f7ff1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 11:07:13 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, jerlbeck/features/mgcp-transcoding has been updated
  discards  f8adaf2574395dc5db6d6fa74a6390705b083fa6 (commit)
  discards  994860381ce953207d442cfb2f34ddcba7866022 (commit)
  discards  4dfa529723bdab8b0ebf04a2fc21c6ae1091e672 (commit)
  discards  1edcc705b249644d8aa79d77752e41f8c4768d85 (commit)
  discards  812020be341f51a8d8d579039088ce244a5d4123 (commit)
  discards  d5490e05cf46266f1ca27f6cb91e693cb420898e (commit)
  discards  4c912df1fcf38675be637d44727ef45a9f0a6398 (commit)
       via  b7f7ff17edfe0893ff491a2130c120b6d38f0ca4 (commit)
       via  34cfd533c0b8b974e96d9741d103baa99131cf7a (commit)
       via  5709c2020e9e2e9c4e4fc2c87c756b7141b2c598 (commit)
       via  99546906cfdca471ebad61e3113ad5b0db057286 (commit)
       via  912f1c56e8ec960731c784ee397275dffe71228d (commit)
       via  e50cdbaf417e9646a929b33bb1d14c908fc0cd34 (commit)
       via  5c73717664be923e8cf6e3f0c31375e5d1150ef8 (commit)
       via  f155f224e42879255c115ff115353f229d641c76 (commit)
       via  0495d9d7d5720ebbc980062878471274373698ca (commit)
       via  a6e5df873c75b37ecb5843c3cd1fee363a7681c9 (commit)
       via  5dd295ff445334fef92f04434b59ab899a87bd81 (commit)
       via  444d7d8e65447ca871db00828d2eda1490c2bbe7 (commit)
       via  686191a1c9be0f6dcfe92782332c4507b70e37e1 (commit)
       via  90e9a445c86d0929d4a58e35a8db13d745609ef0 (commit)
       via  5a1b329a9e7065903f800cd18584c2c72a6e9a1a (commit)
       via  65762e045587ba74b08a27f7a268966f5d3363ee (commit)
       via  744568b569343aad6be413bed7ac6a8820cf3bd2 (commit)
       via  cfee952e23244dc92a3896e66f2463240983f2c7 (commit)
       via  1768a5765d3ed8b1ca2aa514c8b0cbfb92d024a7 (commit)
       via  4766524d17a5bedfb6d90cce144ffca73931f5a2 (commit)
       via  d219507d6373d49ba8e172a19540ad3f559c4088 (commit)
       via  bd30cd3e1f47bffb966d3e4ccfc69d91661d65fe (commit)
       via  cb4567f117fff4396e93257eeaa4e9fbee31bfda (commit)
       via  8a080be4ad7fa170ff777791e12a93754c4c6daa (commit)
       via  4ace424fa7842bcf9b5ffc0d1412c0e339ee4468 (commit)
       via  c8b2c2f10ea8ad9f4bc8db656a7190dd5ea39f74 (commit)
       via  27aab2e1c53ccce38d7efde2862b9218ff659c27 (commit)
       via  bb8d68196c0f09012a66652161aaad809588d693 (commit)
       via  e827812051f1597db89da2b90e2899b5cd1955ea (commit)
       via  8a158bb1ea36d0f88da18d0f034884b30f09fda2 (commit)
       via  a27303094ab8bedb0a3b3bfe771daeed10a2e0a9 (commit)
       via  49f9e5b6b42cae9f6083e5c69c70af0b29b15b23 (commit)
       via  d883db027bb75cb4299a733d005de6ff6a1f426c (commit)
       via  2d99eeb7f2c7978e9d96f5df61e462e6feb05973 (commit)
       via  9dbc3f8db7ca2c95ad6b986cdc4cd6c7a602a8b4 (commit)
       via  d092f486486db4b2cb2cdc018ad3948d48a26827 (commit)
       via  ebe55aa95a11bff56779e1354cf8f6640a1a7a9e (commit)
       via  2826cb58bb220f67345c4fc2b027432a1f570aad (commit)
       via  870cc0fdac4251d9b8e8f7382ae6d196e16cb253 (commit)
       via  63bfdd83ea94bef8f6b1a2756e80e7b2e8b46250 (commit)
       via  9acbe4cefee2afa6625ee646e9cc96d04c8d1018 (commit)
       via  f78fc4e76e961ae6c0a9d57c2d7e28b10b262510 (commit)
       via  f50f70452fca8e049f18be68343c176b4717e540 (commit)
       via  162a0becc5431406af2b8727c25c7f8317b98ef8 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (f8adaf2574395dc5db6d6fa74a6390705b083fa6)
            \
             N -- N -- N (b7f7ff17edfe0893ff491a2130c120b6d38f0ca4)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 debian/{osmocom-nitb.init => osmocom-bsc-nat.init} |  15 +-
 debian/{osmocom-sgsn.init => osmocom-gbproxy.init} |  19 +-
 openbsc/configure.ac                               |   2 +-
 openbsc/contrib/systemd/osmo-bsc-mgcp.service      |   1 -
 openbsc/contrib/systemd/osmo-bsc.service           |   1 -
 openbsc/contrib/systemd/osmo-nitb.service          |   1 -
 openbsc/contrib/systemd/osmo-sgsn.service          |   8 +
 openbsc/contrib/testconv/Makefile                  |   2 +-
 openbsc/contrib/testconv/testconv_main.c           |  75 +++-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/abis_nm.h                  |   3 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/bsc_msc.h                  |   2 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/bsc_nat.h                  |   5 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/control_cmd.h              |   4 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/control_if.h               |  12 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/db.h                       |   2 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gprs_sgsn.h                |  20 ++
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gsm_data.h                 |   1 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mgcp.h                     |   2 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mgcp_internal.h            |   3 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mncc.h                     |  14 +-
 openbsc/src/gprs/Makefile.am                       |   9 +-
 openbsc/src/gprs/gprs_gmm.c                        |  25 +-
 openbsc/src/gprs/gprs_llc.c                        |  10 +-
 openbsc/src/gprs/gprs_sndcp.c                      |   6 +-
 openbsc/src/gprs/gprs_sndcp_vty.c                  |   2 -
 openbsc/src/gprs/sgsn_ctrl.c                       | 138 +++++++
 openbsc/src/gprs/sgsn_libgtp.c                     |   6 +-
 openbsc/src/gprs/sgsn_main.c                       |  13 +
 openbsc/src/gprs/sgsn_vty.c                        |   2 +-
 openbsc/src/ipaccess/network_listen.c              |   9 +-
 openbsc/src/libbsc/Makefile.am                     |   3 +-
 openbsc/src/libbsc/abis_nm.c                       |  19 +-
 openbsc/src/libbsc/abis_rsl.c                      |   6 +
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_ctrl_commands.c             |  43 +++
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_ctrl_lookup.c               | 179 ++++++++++
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_msc.c                       |  10 +
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_vty.c                       |   4 +-
 openbsc/src/libctrl/control_if.c                   | 158 +-------
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_network.c                 |  31 +-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_protocol.c                |  15 +-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_vty.c                     |  30 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/Makefile.am                     |   2 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/ctrl_commands.c                 | 179 ++++++++++
 openbsc/src/libmsc/db.c                            | 120 +++++++
 openbsc/src/libmsc/gsm_04_08.c                     |   6 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/mncc.c                          |   6 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/mncc_builtin.c                  |  22 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/mncc_sock.c                     |   3 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/vty_interface_layer3.c          |   4 +-
 openbsc/src/libtrau/rtp_proxy.c                    |  14 +
 openbsc/src/libtrau/trau_mux.c                     |   2 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc/osmo_bsc_main.c               |   2 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc/osmo_bsc_msc.c                |   9 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_mgcp/mgcp_transcode.c         | 232 ++++++++----
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat.c                 |  27 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_ctrl.c            |   2 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_ussd.c                |   8 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-nitb/bsc_hack.c                   |   9 +-
 openbsc/tests/atlocal.in                           |   1 +
 openbsc/tests/ctrl_test_runner.py                  |  90 +++++
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/Makefile.am                     |  18 +-
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_transcoding_test.c         | 305 ++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_transcoding_test.ok        | 397 +++++++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/tests/testsuite.at                         |   7 +
 openbsc/tests/trau/trau_test.c                     |   2 +-
 65 files changed, 2019 insertions(+), 358 deletions(-)
 copy debian/{osmocom-nitb.init => osmocom-bsc-nat.init} (89%)
 copy debian/{osmocom-sgsn.init => osmocom-gbproxy.init} (86%)
 create mode 100644 openbsc/contrib/systemd/osmo-sgsn.service
 create mode 100644 openbsc/src/gprs/sgsn_ctrl.c
 create mode 100644 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_ctrl_lookup.c
 create mode 100644 openbsc/src/libmsc/ctrl_commands.c
 create mode 100644 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_transcoding_test.c
 create mode 100644 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_transcoding_test.ok

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)