Subject: openbsc.git branch master updated. 0.13.0-20-gc279e39
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:00:35 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  c279e39c128615286a50e440179b6957158ceadb (commit)
      from  0e5f5aeaad5234a6ce22ad10fd3d0801d17cea9f (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=c279e39c128615286a50e440179b6957158ceadb

commit c279e39c128615286a50e440179b6957158ceadb
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 16 09:53:13 2013 +0200

    nat: Rename "struct sccp_connections" to "struct nat_sccp_connection"
    
    The name sccp_connection is used in the osmo-sccp code, sccp_connections
    was used in the NAT for tracking a sccp_connection. Rename it so it is
    obvious that the struct belongs to the nat.
    
    The rename was done with sed:
    $ sed -i s,"struct sccp_connections","struct nat_sccp_connection",g \
    		include/openbsc/*.h src/osmo-bsc_nat/* tests/*/*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/include/openbsc/bsc_nat.h         | 28 +++++++++++++--------------
 openbsc/include/openbsc/bsc_nat_sccp.h    |  2 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_mgcp_utils.c | 22 ++++++++++-----------
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat.c        | 32 +++++++++++++++----------------
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_filter.c |  4 ++--
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_utils.c  |  4 ++--
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_vty.c    |  2 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_sccp.c       | 24 +++++++++++------------
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_ussd.c       |  8 ++++----
 openbsc/tests/bsc-nat/bsc_nat_test.c      | 14 +++++++-------
 10 files changed, 70 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)